drank S'mores by Della Terra Teas

I get graham crackers, then marshmallows, then chocolate, and, finally, black tea. This is S’mores in a cup and it’s simply awesome. Still have yet to try as a latte.

Fjellrev

Ooh I just ordered this. You make me feel like I made the right choice. Are the marshmallows and such ultra sweet and make the liquor really murky? I hope it won’t be too much like many DT teas in that aspect.

CrowKettle

The melted marshmallow and chocolate make it a little oily looking, like how coconut tends to in tea, but it isn’t a scummy mess like Red Velvet Cake or Banana Bread.

Comments

Fjellrev

CrowKettle

Tea Preferences: My absolute favourites are the floral inclined oolong and white teas. I also enjoy unflavoured green teas, as well as some black teas (flavoured, unflavoured, Indian, Chinese, etc). Puerh is a hit or miss.

Fruit, cedar, anise, and vanilla are good. Black licorice, bergamot, and cheap chocolate are less good. Jasmine, cinnamon, and hibiscus are usually too strong in teas for my taste, but I otherwise like these flavours!

Ratings:

95-100: A Personal Favourite; I’m never without this tea.

90-94: Great! I’ll try to keep a small amount around.

80-89: Enjoyable; I may buy more at some point.

50-69: Something about this tea falls flat for me. Still drinkable.

30-49: This isn’t a particularly pleasant cup.

1-29: There’s no way to put it nicely..

BC, Canada