drank S'mores by Della Terra Teas

I get graham crackers, then marshmallows, then chocolate, and, finally, black tea. This is S’mores in a cup and it’s simply awesome. Still have yet to try as a latte.

Fjellrev

Ooh I just ordered this. You make me feel like I made the right choice. Are the marshmallows and such ultra sweet and make the liquor really murky? I hope it won’t be too much like many DT teas in that aspect.

CrowKettle

The melted marshmallow and chocolate make it a little oily looking, like how coconut tends to in tea, but it isn’t a scummy mess like Red Velvet Cake or Banana Bread.

Comments

Fjellrev

CrowKettle

A good Silver Needle is my desert island tea.

Ratings: