drank Cocomint Cream by DAVIDsTEA

Oh, man. I’m getting a lot of apple this evening, like apple cider! I don’t know how much I like this when it’s oversteeped. I want more peppermint and less everything else. Maybe I can mix in some Peppermint Amour from David’s Tea.

Or I should revisit Cold 911. I’m in a mint craze right now.

Boiling
Fjellrev

Cold 911 has waaay too much eucalyptus in there to consider it a “mint” tea. But I know what you mean. I could really go for some more mint right now too.

CrowKettle

Ah, eucalyptus isn’t going to cut it. I don’t know why I’m craving mint. I regret not buying a fresh packet of leaves at Thrifty’s today.

Fjellrev

At least for me, it’s too heavy on the eucalyptus. Perhaps I’m just sensitive.

CrowKettle

I usually find eucalyptus to be intrusive. My mother used to put eucalyptus oil on all the towels. I only want it when I’m congested now.

Comments

Fjellrev

Fjellrev

At least for me, it’s too heavy on the eucalyptus. Perhaps I’m just sensitive.

CrowKettle

Tea Preferences: My absolute favourites are the floral inclined oolong and white teas. I also enjoy unflavoured green teas, as well as some black teas (flavoured, unflavoured, Indian, Chinese, etc). Puerh is a hit or miss.

Fruit, cedar, anise, and vanilla are good. Black licorice, bergamot, and cheap chocolate are less good. Jasmine, cinnamon, and hibiscus are usually too strong in teas for my taste, but I otherwise like these flavours!

Ratings:

95-100: A Personal Favourite; I’m never without this tea.

90-94: Great! I’ll try to keep a small amount around.

80-89: Enjoyable; I may buy more at some point.

50-69: Something about this tea falls flat for me. Still drinkable.

30-49: This isn’t a particularly pleasant cup.

1-29: There’s no way to put it nicely..

BC, Canada