drank Cocomint Cream by DAVIDsTEA

Oh, man. I’m getting a lot of apple this evening, like apple cider! I don’t know how much I like this when it’s oversteeped. I want more peppermint and less everything else. Maybe I can mix in some Peppermint Amour from David’s Tea.

Or I should revisit Cold 911. I’m in a mint craze right now.

Boiling
Fjellrev

Cold 911 has waaay too much eucalyptus in there to consider it a “mint” tea. But I know what you mean. I could really go for some more mint right now too.

CrowKettle

Ah, eucalyptus isn’t going to cut it. I don’t know why I’m craving mint. I regret not buying a fresh packet of leaves at Thrifty’s today.

Fjellrev

At least for me, it’s too heavy on the eucalyptus. Perhaps I’m just sensitive.

CrowKettle

I usually find eucalyptus to be intrusive. My mother used to put eucalyptus oil on all the towels. I only want it when I’m congested now.

Comments

Fjellrev

Fjellrev

At least for me, it’s too heavy on the eucalyptus. Perhaps I’m just sensitive.

Ratings:

95-100: A Personal Favourite; I’m never without this tea.

90-94: Great! I’ll try to keep a small amount around.

80-89: Enjoyable; I may buy more at some point.

50-69: Something about this tea falls flat for me. Still drinkable.

30-49: This isn’t a particularly pleasant cup.

1-29: …