drank Coconut Oolong by Zen Tea

Sipdown.. I hoarded this bounty of floral coconut goodness as long as I could but it’s time to say good bye, at least for now, and move on to the other teas Cavocorax sent me. I will be ordering more of this!

Cavocorax

Hee! I’ve converted a few people to it!

CrowKettle

You have me totally hooked on this! :) I wish I could say the same about the Cherry Cola but I took one whiff of that and am now scared to steep it..

Comments

Cavocorax

Hee! I’ve converted a few people to it!

CrowKettle

A good Silver Needle is my desert island tea.

Ratings: