drank Coconut Oolong by Zen Tea

Sipdown.. I hoarded this bounty of floral coconut goodness as long as I could but it’s time to say good bye, at least for now, and move on to the other teas Cavocorax sent me. I will be ordering more of this!

Cavocorax

Hee! I’ve converted a few people to it!

CrowKettle

You have me totally hooked on this! :) I wish I could say the same about the Cherry Cola but I took one whiff of that and am now scared to steep it..

Comments

Cavocorax

Hee! I’ve converted a few people to it!

CrowKettle

Ratings:

95-100: A Personal Favourite; I’m never without this tea.

90-94: Great! I’ll try to keep a small amount around.

80-89: Enjoyable; I may buy more at some point.

50-69: Something about this tea falls flat for me. Still drinkable.

30-49: This isn’t a particularly pleasant cup.

1-29: There’s no way to put it nicely..

BC, Canada