The aroma of the dry leaves reminded my roommate and I of those Flintstones vitamins but the liquor is more akin to juice or even a cheap berry jam pastry.

The flavour is sour-sweet blackberry and hibiscus, with a sweet smoothness near the finish. I don’t get as much strawberry. This isn’t that bad! The hibiscus is used in the right quantity to give it a slightly under-ripe berry flavour. The usually fishy and dark David’s Tea puerh is almost absent here. I would complain about not tasting much of the base but after Aloha Puerh… Maybe this isn’t something I would keep around but it’s near perfect for the warmer season ahead.

A good Silver Needle is my desert island tea.

Ratings: