Saddest sipdown in the history of sipdowns, baring those sipdowns that involve delicious limited edition teas (see Kittenna’s Cashew Turtle note for the saddest sipdown). I have nothing else to add about this sweet green oolong but I don’t think it deserves to go down quietly, or with less than six steeps.

I’ll be back for you. Someday. (cue lyrically over-dramatic Beatles music)

Kittenna

Ahaha, I think I said pretty much the exact same first line when I finished off my package of Cashew Turtle the other day. I still have some of this one :D

CrowKettle

Ha, you’re right! I think a more direct reference is in order since your Cashew Turtle note is clearly “the saddest sipdown in history of sipdowns.” I hope I get the chance to try that blend one day. :)

Cavocorax

I have some of this, but after a few sips I’ve been hoarding the rest.

Sorry for your sipdown. :P

Ehhehehe, great edit :P

Comments

Kittenna

CrowKettle

Cavocorax

I have some of this, but after a few sips I’ve been hoarding the rest.

Sorry for your sipdown. :P

Ehhehehe, great edit :P

A good Silver Needle is my desert island tea.

Ratings: