After drinking this multiple times next to 52tea’s Coconut Cream Pie I’ve decided this is the one I’m keeping in large quantities. While 52’s offering is slightly more sugary and brisk than this NMTC sample, Coconut Cream Pie is still delicious and tastes exactly like cream pie right at the lukewarm stage. I may keep a small amount of the Cream Pie around for summer. One can never have too many coconut teas.

A note from LiberTEAS pointed me in the direction of this tea and company, and I’m very grateful for it. The coconut flavour and the black base are both perfectly creamy and smooth. There’s no cloying sweetness, or a crazy amount of ingredients. It’s a simple coconut tea and it’s awesome.

Fjellrev

Nice, I need to make a note of that. I love CCP cold brewed, and coconut in general, so this is a must try for me. Onto my shopping list this goes, thanks!

CrowKettle

When it comes to a cold dessert brew I think I may still prefer CCP, but I like how simple and “natural” this one tastes when hot. I’ll probably keep both around. I was actually going to bring this along on the 23rd but ended up finishing it up this morning. Maybe I can bring some other NM Tea co. samples along, although I have a small and strange assortment of them. :)

Fjellrev

Haha oh no worries. I need to think about what I should bring on the 23rd too. My problem is I keep finishing stuff off too, and try to keep my stash at a reasonable level. Hope my stuff will be exciting enough.

Comments

Fjellrev

CrowKettle

Ratings:

95-100: A Personal Favourite; I’m never without this tea.

90-94: Great! I’ll try to keep a small amount around.

80-89: Enjoyable; I may buy more at some point.

50-69: Something about this tea falls flat for me. Still drinkable.

30-49: This isn’t a particularly pleasant cup.

1-29: There’s no way to put it nicely..

BC, Canada