drank Matcha Matsu by DAVIDsTEA

Matcha, you are crack. Is this even the good stuff? Why is it so addicting?

160 °F / 71 °C
BoxerMama

That’s almost a haiku.

Cavocorax

I thought about trying DT’s matcha but I don’t know if I would like it, or what to do with it. #someday

CrowKettle

Almost a haiku.. I don’t think matcha is for everyone but maybe I can send you small portions of the ones I ordered from Red Leaf (caramel, Bavarian cream, coconut, etc). The package is in Delta right now but I think the flavoured kind may be a good introduction.. I don’t know why I took to the plain stuff right away!

Cavocorax

:) Thanks for the offer, but I’ve got some samples from Red Leaf coming (the lattes they are introducing?) so I’ll give that a shot. But it’s good to know that you like the DT version because that’s convenient.

Comments

BoxerMama

That’s almost a haiku.

CrowKettle

Cavocorax

A good Silver Needle is my desert island tea.

Ratings: