drank Genmaicha by DAVIDsTEA

Mini sipdown, courtesy of Heather!

I’ve yet to come across a genmaicha I dislike. This cup is a little greener than average but that’s because there’s more leaves in this serving. I burnt it a bit too. A little more roasted and less buttery than my usual genmaicha but still decent! Edit: I take it back, this has a respectful amount of butter rice. There’s also some sweetness.

Genmaicha is one of those teas that I prefer later in the evening or when I wake up earlier than I needed to and can still fall back to sleep (but probably won’t). It has a distinct place in my personal tea hierarchy.

Fjellrev

Seriously, I’ve yet to come across a genmaicha I don’t like.

CrowKettle

Maybe this speaks more of my own tasting abilities but I find that even “dust bags” of genmaicha are still ok.

Comments

Fjellrev

Seriously, I’ve yet to come across a genmaicha I don’t like.

CrowKettle

A good Silver Needle is my desert island tea.

Ratings: