Mini Sipdown! This is the last of the Christmas advent 52teas and probably one of my least favourites from the dozen. That being said, I appreciate the fudgieness (can I just make up words?) that this cup sometimes mimics.

Just got back of the mainland for the long weekend only to be united with some new parcels. I was doing pretty well there for a moment but now it looks like I’m just shy of 100 teas again. Hmm.

Things like this can amuse me for a good hour. http://www.flickr.com/photos/konabish/8567019851/in/pool-funnyphotos/ Spoiler. It’s a crow.

Fjellrev

Yeah, I got tired of this one really quickly but I don’t think I ever bothered lowering my rating.

And yes, make up words to the max!

Comments

Fjellrev

And yes, make up words to the max!

Tea Preferences: My absolute favourites are the floral inclined oolong and white teas. I also enjoy unflavoured green teas, as well as some black teas (flavoured, unflavoured, Indian, Chinese, etc). Puerh is a hit or miss.

Fruit, cedar, anise, and vanilla are good. Black licorice, bergamot, and cheap chocolate are less good. Jasmine, cinnamon, and hibiscus are usually too strong in teas for my taste, but I otherwise like these flavours!

Ratings:

95-100: A Personal Favourite; I’m never without this tea.

90-94: Great! I’ll try to keep a small amount around.

80-89: Enjoyable; I may buy more at some point.

50-69: Something about this tea falls flat for me. Still drinkable.

30-49: This isn’t a particularly pleasant cup.

1-29: There’s no way to put it nicely..

BC, Canada