Mini Sipdown! This is the last of the Christmas advent 52teas and probably one of my least favourites from the dozen. That being said, I appreciate the fudgieness (can I just make up words?) that this cup sometimes mimics.

Just got back of the mainland for the long weekend only to be united with some new parcels. I was doing pretty well there for a moment but now it looks like I’m just shy of 100 teas again. Hmm.

Things like this can amuse me for a good hour. http://www.flickr.com/photos/konabish/8567019851/in/pool-funnyphotos/ Spoiler. It’s a crow.

Fjellrev

Yeah, I got tired of this one really quickly but I don’t think I ever bothered lowering my rating.

And yes, make up words to the max!

Comments

Fjellrev

And yes, make up words to the max!

Ratings:

95-100: A Personal Favourite; I’m never without this tea.

90-94: Great! I’ll try to keep a small amount around.

80-89: Enjoyable; I may buy more at some point.

50-69: Something about this tea falls flat for me. Still drinkable.

30-49: This isn’t a particularly pleasant cup.

1-29: …