This sort of tastes and smells like the liquid orange jello I’m drinking along side it (maybe that bit shouldn’t have been shared with the world). Although, this is noticeably more rooibos-ish than jello. It’s also less sweet. (excellent observations, Crowkettle). The finish is juicy tart- maybe there’s a little bit of hibiscus in this?

Orange jello isn’t my favourite jello flavour but it’s not bad. Thanks for giving me the opportunity to try this, BoxerMama!

My cupboard holds an ungodly amount of unopened rooibos blends. Most of them are autumn themed and from Della Terra. I’m going to drink them all this weekend. You can’t overdo rooibos, can you? This Easter is going to rock.

Fjellrev

Can’t wait for the jello to solidify, or are you sick maybe?

CrowKettle

I’m grossly impatient with jello.

Fjellrev

That’s awesome. I always try to make it the night before. You kind of have to guess whether you will be in the mood for it the next day.

OMGsrsly

Ooh, I think I’m going to go make some jello. I know one of the packets I have is peach tea flavoured. :)

ashmanra

You know, you can just lick your finger and stick it in the dry powder…that’s even faster! :)

oh man ash….i used to do that all the time lol

Terri HarpLady

I haven’t had jello in…forever!

Lynne-tea

I just made Red Velvet Cake tea jello!… it was supposed to be marshmallows but I mucked up the recipe and it turned out as jello instead. Delicious though..

Comments

Fjellrev

Can’t wait for the jello to solidify, or are you sick maybe?

CrowKettle

I’m grossly impatient with jello.

OMGsrsly

ashmanra

oh man ash….i used to do that all the time lol

Terri HarpLady

I haven’t had jello in…forever!

Lynne-tea

Tea Preferences: My absolute favourites are the floral inclined oolong and white teas. I also enjoy unflavoured green teas, as well as some black teas (flavoured, unflavoured, Indian, Chinese, etc). Puerh is a hit or miss.

Fruit, cedar, anise, and vanilla are good. Black licorice, bergamot, and cheap chocolate are less good. Jasmine, cinnamon, and hibiscus are usually too strong in teas for my taste, but I otherwise like these flavours!

Ratings:

95-100: A Personal Favourite; I’m never without this tea.

90-94: Great! I’ll try to keep a small amount around.

80-89: Enjoyable; I may buy more at some point.

50-69: Something about this tea falls flat for me. Still drinkable.

30-49: This isn’t a particularly pleasant cup.

1-29: There’s no way to put it nicely..

BC, Canada