Mini sipdown! 15g samples are the best thing.

I found this one to be on the boring side of things but it’s not a bad “tea”, or maybe “diet hot chocolate blend” would be a better label. The coconut and cocoa makes it creamy and smooth and the cinnamon gives it some flavour. Not a fan of the oil islands on the surface but that seems to be an inescapable trait with ingredients like these. Super scummy.

Like many DT’s, the base is nearly undetectable. I found this drinkable with or without milk. It sort of looks like it has something in it already, anyways.

Ratings:

95-100: A Personal Favourite; I’m never without this tea.

90-94: Great! I’ll try to keep a small amount around.

80-89: Enjoyable; I may buy more at some point.

50-69: Something about this tea falls flat for me. Still drinkable.

30-49: This isn’t a particularly pleasant cup.

1-29: There’s no way to put it nicely..

BC, Canada