Sipdown! Chocolate teas and rooibos blends have a rough history with me but I enjoyed this one despite it all. Before I order more I want to check out Silk Road’s Chocolate Panda herbal blend again, but it’s a toss up between the two.

This blend made me realize that rooibos can smell like old cigarettes/cigars/tobacco (can you tell I don’t smoke?) and, against all logic, I actually don’t mind it at all. I guess I enjoyed the odor of gasoline as a child too, so their is prescience for liking awful, harmful smells on this end. Yay me?

Uh…I WAS going to say this sounds like a tea to try but old cigarette smelling tea? Lol hmmm

Terri HarpLady

The name is cool at least!

CrowKettle

It’ more like sweet, fruity tobacco than cigarettes actually, but yeah.. The rooibos base is detectable, for sure.

OMGsrsly

Oh geez. I used to work in a tobacco shop, and the smell of the high quality tobacco is amazing. Definitely sweet and fruity.

Comments

Terri HarpLady

The name is cool at least!

CrowKettle

OMGsrsly

Ratings:

95-100: A Personal Favourite; I’m never without this tea.

90-94: Great! I’ll try to keep a small amount around.

80-89: Enjoyable; I may buy more at some point.

50-69: Something about this tea falls flat for me. Still drinkable.

30-49: This isn’t a particularly pleasant cup.

1-29: There’s no way to put it nicely..

BC, Canada