Backlog from yesterday morning. Inspired by a combo breaker matcha-sugar high.

This makes the most amazing latte ever. Unicorns, mermaids, and, umm… nargles sing of its awesomeness in hidden realms. True fact. You’ll understand if you can taste the tangy cheesecake at the end.

I’m hoarding my two packets like a dragon hoards treasure, but I decided to make a cup before heading out yesterday. I had two sips before it was quickly seized by my mother and unceremoniously dumped into her coffee stained travel mug. That’s gross. I bet it tasted lousy in there.

Fjellrev

Ha! You make this sound damn good. I held back thinking the base would be too strong or something.

Amariel

I love this review. Now I want some.

CrowKettle

I’m over in Victoria between the 11th-20th before moving out, if anyone would like samples and has free time! :)

CHAroma

HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAHAAAAA!!!!!! This review really made me laugh. I love it!

Amariel

MEEEEEEE!!! I would love samples, but shhhh, don’t tell my husband! :P I’m off Tuesdays and Wednesdays.

Comments

Fjellrev

Amariel

I love this review. Now I want some.

CrowKettle

CHAroma

HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAHAAAAA!!!!!! This review really made me laugh. I love it!

Amariel

A good Silver Needle is my desert island tea.

Ratings: