So much new tea! The order I placed with Teavivre two months ago finally arrived, along with my official second order from Butiki. To think if I had withheld myself for another week or two I could’ve tried that delicious caramel tea Stacy just put up. Next time. Only when I’m down to 50 teas.

Anyways, that puts me back to just over one hundred teas again, despite my best efforts to swap away large quantities this week. It’s like starting all over again. at least I have tiny samples that I can drink up and check off to make me feel better tonight.

This one is from OMGsrsly and it smells amazing in that sour, milky, sweet way that rich floral green oolongs have. If someone told me I was drinking Quangzhou Milk Oolong from David’s Tea right now I would just nod my head in agreement. I can’t discern much of a difference, although this one tastes and smells almost fruity. The finish and the aftertaste are sweet! I thought I was crazy for picking up fruit but Tea Sipper mentions pineapple notes so I’m not alone!

Fjellrev

Aww, you can’t keep up with the tea. My DTT and 52teas came in within two days of each other and I feel like I’m at square one again too, yet I’m also itching to make another Butiki order. Sigh. It never ends.

I told you…it creeps up on ya. Just have to put your foot down at 200 lol

CHAroma

I have 142 teas in my cupboard right now, and I don’t think it’s going to hit 50 for about 3 years at the rate I’m going. LOL!

Charoma – you’ll hit a point though when it’s too much and start sipping down as quickly as possible to get to a more manageable state. At least, that’s what happened to me when i hit 300. However, there are ppl like kittenna where apparently 800 isn’t overwhelming lol

CHAroma

Oh, I definitely want to get it down to a manageable state. But I honestly can’t drink more than 1-3 cups of tea a day. And I always add to my stash before I should. So, it’s just a never-ending problem of having too much tea. Of course, there are worse problems to have in life. So, I count myself lucky. ;)

first world problems – too many cups of tea to drink :)

CrowKettle

My brain cannot comprehend 800 teas. kittenna is a force. lol

I wish I had more tiny samples that I could finish off most of my tea is 2oz or over and the rest is stuff from Verdant, Butiki, and Red Leaf, that I could easily finish off but I want to savour. I’ve dedicated weeks to drinking certain teas. :/

yeah i’m not sure how i’m going to tackle the stuff i have that’s 1.5oz+ i’ve got a bunch of those. really want my cupboard down to 1oz max of things

Comments

Fjellrev

I told you…it creeps up on ya. Just have to put your foot down at 200 lol

CHAroma

first world problems – too many cups of tea to drink :)

CrowKettle

My brain cannot comprehend 800 teas. kittenna is a force. lol

A good Silver Needle is my desert island tea.

Ratings: