Floral, soapy, and sweet jasmine pearls! I love that strong jasmine can taste like bananas. It’s sometimes a more convincing banana than some intentionally banana flavoured teas.

This is a very nice and simple tea but jasmine isn’t something I really crave too often, and, when I do, I think I prefer the scented white leaves over green tea. I’m still grateful for the chance to try this and for Teavivre’s extremely generous sample system!

ashmanra

I have never thought of banana with jasmine before. I will have to drink a cup and see if I can pick up that taste.

Dinosara

I too have never gotten bananas from jasmine. And I don’t want to… I don’t like bananans all that much! :)

CrowKettle

Ever since playing with the Yunnan White Jasmine I sometimes pick up bananas in jasmine. Maybe I’m crazy, but I enjoy bananas so I don’t mind. :)

Comments

ashmanra

Dinosara

CrowKettle

Ratings:

95-100: A Personal Favourite; I’m never without this tea.

90-94: Great! I’ll try to keep a small amount around.

80-89: Enjoyable; I may buy more at some point.

50-69: Something about this tea falls flat for me. Still drinkable.

30-49: This isn’t a particularly pleasant cup.

1-29: …