Without milk I found this to be a somewhat sweet but boring black tea. With milk it becomes a syrupy, creamy cup of goodness that wants to be besties with my pancakes. Of the five big mugs that I had over the last few days I never got past the analytical point of deciding it was delicious.

I can’t tell you all if it had nutty notes (I think it had nutty notes), or if its base was interesting or not, but I can say for sure that I drank it very fast and it was a challenge not to have a mug full on hand 24/7. I’ll be revisiting this tea in the fall, on miserable rainy days, and on lazy weekend mornings when I want, but don’t have access to, pancakes.

Thank you, OMGsrsly!

Courtney

I love the fall-like teas! There’s something about them that just feels so cozy.

CrowKettle

Agreed! I think fall is my favourite season for tea, in regards to flavour and weather/temperature. :)

Comments

Courtney

CrowKettle

A good Silver Needle is my desert island tea.

Ratings: