This sample is from a swap with Mitch.

I mixed this up with some cold milk and it made a pretty fine “not quite hot chocolate” beverage. Teavana tends to be a bit of miss with me but this tastes like my favourite Himalayan pink salt chocolates in liquid, low fat form. It’s got a chocolatey, gooey center and salted exterior that lingers. This isn’t something I’d order for myself (I’d rather eat all of the listed ingredients outright), but I’m quite happy to drink it here. The last bit of this is going to become a proper latte.

Mitch

A latte sounds like a really good idea for this one!

Comments

Mitch

A latte sounds like a really good idea for this one!

A good Silver Needle is my desert island tea.

Ratings: