I didn’t get a chance to drink much of this sample that Bluebird Tea Co. provided, but what I did taste was right up to par with other chocolate mint rooibos blends I’ve tried. I got sweet peppermint, then rooibos, with a little chocolate mixing throughout. My mother stole the rest of the mug, and she told me “it was delicious” while sipping away, so there’s that recommendation! :)

Edit: upon finishing the cup my mother stated again that it was “a very delicious tea” and asked me if I had more hidden anywhere. Definitely a big fan.

Cavocorax

I can’t wait for my samples to arrive!

CrowKettle

I look forward to seeing what you received. It looks like everybody was sent something different. Did you pickup anything else besides the samples?

Comments

Cavocorax

I can’t wait for my samples to arrive!

CrowKettle

A good Silver Needle is my desert island tea.

Ratings: