I have forgotten how much I love Silver Needle. The subtle floral notes, the juicy sweet finish, the hints of melon and cucumber, the fuzzy little leaves that I want to stuff my pillow with, etc, etc. Yep. I love this kind of tea very much. It’s like embracing your newly cleaned, warm, fuzzy blanket that you’ve had forever right after it comes out from the dryer. Best thing in the world. Pure contemplative comfort.

The flavours are gentle but they are also rich and intoxicating for what they are; this tea actually has a tendency to make my head spin if I drink too much of it. Big overload on crisp, floral sweetness and I’ve only had a few sips. This is the good stuff and reminds me why I love tea so much.

Second steep has sweet citrus notes and it’s creamy, like lemon and butter with a touch of honey.

Third steep tastes like first steep except it’s peppery!

TheTeaFairy

Just Ahhhh…. for the deliciousness of this tea, and for the blanket coming out of the dryer!

Comments

TheTeaFairy

A good Silver Needle is my desert island tea.

Ratings: