drank Lucuma Matcha by Red Leaf Tea

This is robust flavoring and I still don’t quite know what “this” is. I think I picked it out for the funny name. It’s jammy and sweet, but not in a fruity way, and it’s slightly buttery. I can see where the “sweet potato” reference comes in. Despite my best whisking efforts this matcha tends to come out clumpy or grainy… I’ve whisked like a champ tonight and I’ve lost count on how many matcha lattes I’ve made myself. Maybe over ten. Not excessive at all. At least it makes the kitchen smell sweet and it helps to make Archer more watchable studying for my last final more enjoyable.

This may not be a keeper but it was, and still is, a neat experience!

Fjellrev

Haha hell yeah, Archer! Still haven’t caught up with the last season. When is your last exam? I have mine on Thursday and have been slacking a bit. The overwhelming amount of definitions and info = instant defeat.

Kudos for trying this out. I would have been too chicken to ever get it.

CrowKettle

I’m only at the beginning of third season but I probably shouldn’t catch up tonight. My exam is tomorrow evening and I’ve also slacked off.

If everyone is curious, next time we meet I’ll bring samples of my weirder matcha flavours. I have this, mangosteen, hemp, and queen jelly. I would normally be too chicken as well to get flavours like that but I had a ‘first time purchase’ 50% off code from Sil.

OMGsrsly

I haven’t tried the hemp or jelly ones yet… I ran out of almond milk and haven’t managed to get to Costco to get more!

Comments

Fjellrev

Kudos for trying this out. I would have been too chicken to ever get it.

CrowKettle

OMGsrsly

Ratings:

95-100: A Personal Favourite; I’m never without this tea.

90-94: Great! I’ll try to keep a small amount around.

80-89: Enjoyable; I may buy more at some point.

50-69: Something about this tea falls flat for me. Still drinkable.

30-49: This isn’t a particularly pleasant cup.

1-29: There’s no way to put it nicely..

BC, Canada