drank Stomach Ease by Yogi Tea

Licorice and fennel, we meet again. Another reason why to avoid stomach aches and stomach ache teas. I don’t know if this actually works, and guess I’ll never find out because my stomach is 100% right now. Not really upset about never knowing though.

There is also noticeable peppermint in this, which usually tastes creamy and sweet to me. That helps. Cardamom is another sweet ingredient. This is actually rather smooth (when it’s still hot) and not as licorice-y as I thought it would be. It has a spicy finish. Thanks for the sample, Jackie T!

Amariel

I hate all things licorice, so when it comes to stomach distress for me, I go for a heavy hit of ginger.

CrowKettle

I prefer ginger too. This had a little ginger but the more dominant ingredients were licorice root and fennel.

Comments

Amariel

CrowKettle

Ratings:

95-100: A Personal Favourite; I’m never without this tea.

90-94: Great! I’ll try to keep a small amount around.

80-89: Enjoyable; I may buy more at some point.

50-69: Something about this tea falls flat for me. Still drinkable.

30-49: This isn’t a particularly pleasant cup.

1-29: There’s no way to put it nicely..

BC, Canada