This was one of three teas I chose to bring down with me to the desert and it’s the best of them. It’s sadly all gone (iced tea doesn’t last long). I love the creamy, artificial citrus flavours in this; it’s just like jello without all the sugar and gelatin, and the whole bothersome business of being somewhat solid. The sencha is mostly unimposing, adding just a little grassy greenness to the cup. In the dozens of time I made some up it never got close to being bitter. Once in a while I’d add some soy milk to the iced session and that usually turned out great too. If this was available again I’d probably pick some up for warmer weather.

Iced 3 min, 30 sec

Ratings:

95-100: A Personal Favourite; I’m never without this tea.

90-94: Great! I’ll try to keep a small amount around.

80-89: Enjoyable; I may buy more at some point.

50-69: Something about this tea falls flat for me. Still drinkable.

30-49: This isn’t a particularly pleasant cup.

1-29: There’s no way to put it nicely..

BC, Canada