This is an easy rooibos blend to drink. The citrus flavour is like a tart lime sherbert and is followed by creamy pudding that blankets everything. The rooibos is indistinguishable. I prefer fruity desserts to chocolaty ones so this acts as a great, equally satisfying substitute, if I’m craving sweets.

Out of the three citrus rooibos blends from Della Terra I thought I’d like this one the best but, with flash judgment, I think I may prefer the other two with the lemon a tiny bit more. I’d still be happy with any of the three, though. Thanks Cavocorax for giving me the chance to try two of them consecutively!