It’s provincial elections in BC today, which is always a fun thing.. so fun that my body decided it would be the perfect time to get a cold (or allergies, I can’t tell). Whatever it is, I’m going out of my way to be a big baby about it. ;)

I think I’m going to dedicate this week to teas that don’t smell the best, or that I’ve had for a tad too long. This one doesn’t actually fall fully into either of those categories but its strong roasted aroma and marshmallow sweet flavour make it a desirable candidate for my wimpy day. The flavours are not complicated enough for me to miss anything important, either. It kind of just does the trick right now.

Fjellrev

When did you get this batch? The one I got in the fall tasted amazing, and I just got the most recent batch in and it’s definitely off.

Courtney

Haha I enjoyed this post. Hope your “wimpy day” was improved with this tea :)

CrowKettle

Thanks Courtney! It helped a little :)

This batch is one of the newer ones from a couple months back. I wish I’d had the chance to try the original batch with the real marshmallows.

Kittenna

I’ve heard that the non-vegan version was good, but honestly, the first couple incarnations of the vegan version were fabulous as well. It’s just the latest batch(es) that are off :(

Comments

Fjellrev

Courtney

Haha I enjoyed this post. Hope your “wimpy day” was improved with this tea :)

CrowKettle

Thanks Courtney! It helped a little :)

Kittenna

Ratings:

95-100: A Personal Favourite; I’m never without this tea.

90-94: Great! I’ll try to keep a small amount around.

80-89: Enjoyable; I may buy more at some point.

50-69: Something about this tea falls flat for me. Still drinkable.

30-49: This isn’t a particularly pleasant cup.

1-29: There’s no way to put it nicely..

BC, Canada