Coconut, distinctive level flavoring. One pound package. Free shipping sucked me in again. No regrets, though, because the sugary deliciousness of this burns with the intensity of 1000 suns. I will never get a green tea frappe from Starbucks again (that statement is almost definitely a lie).

I made this up as a warm latte, with one tablespoon of powder and about a cup of frothed soy milk. I didn’t sift or whisk anything up although I superstitiously stirred with a spoon a few times in a halfhearted manner. There was no debris at the bottom so I figure I got away with it.

My invoice says I ordered Caramel but the package label and it’s powdery green contents clearly say Coconut. I’m not phased by this whatsoever, and wasn’t fully invested in caramel anyways.

I’ve tried the the regular coconut matcha from Red Leaf at a robust level, and wasn’t particularly won over by the whole sunscreen on the beach vibe. It turned out to be an excellent flavour here, however; it’s a lot lighter on the senses than the robust coconut matcha. This is exactly how I like my coconut, creamy, thick, and light, with a good dash of sweetness to boot. One pound will likely not last too long.

Courtney

So this one was supposed to be caramel I gather? I love coconut and this sounds delicious. I even have their website opened now to check it out, though I’ve gone a wee bit overboard ordering lately…

ashmanra

Oooo, this is the next one I want to order, but I thought in would get regular matcha rather than MATCHAccino and upgrade the base one notch. It sounds soooo good.

OMGsrsly

Oh, it’s so good. I have the same one and use it in my smoothies every morning. If it wasn’t almost bedtime, I’d try it hot. :)

Comments

Courtney

ashmanra

OMGsrsly

Ratings:

95-100: A Personal Favourite; I’m never without this tea.

90-94: Great! I’ll try to keep a small amount around.

80-89: Enjoyable; I may buy more at some point.

50-69: Something about this tea falls flat for me. Still drinkable.

30-49: This isn’t a particularly pleasant cup.

1-29: There’s no way to put it nicely..

BC, Canada