I polished off this sample from Cavocorax today, just in time to get my tin of Irish Breakfast.

This is a nice and simple chocolate mint tea, in the vein of Read My Lips by David’s Tea which I can’t help but compare it too. Both are After Eights in liquid form but this one has more minty freshness and dark chocolate vibe, and less of a cloying sugar effect than Read My Lips. Peppermint is typically sweet enough on its own for me so I’m OK without the extra sugar.

I completely forgot to try this with milk or baileys. Chocolate teas and milk sound like they should be the best of pals. Small regrets.

whatshesaid

I think I may like this on account of the lack of peppercorns :)

Comments

whatshesaid

I think I may like this on account of the lack of peppercorns :)

Tea Preferences: My absolute favourites are the floral inclined oolong and white teas. I also enjoy unflavoured green teas, as well as some black teas (flavoured, unflavoured, Indian, Chinese, etc). Puerh is a hit or miss.

Fruit, cedar, anise, and vanilla are good. Black licorice, bergamot, and cheap chocolate are less good. Jasmine, cinnamon, and hibiscus are usually too strong in teas for my taste, but I otherwise like these flavours!

Ratings:

95-100: A Personal Favourite; I’m never without this tea.

90-94: Great! I’ll try to keep a small amount around.

80-89: Enjoyable; I may buy more at some point.

50-69: Something about this tea falls flat for me. Still drinkable.

30-49: This isn’t a particularly pleasant cup.

1-29: There’s no way to put it nicely..

BC, Canada