There’s always money in the banana stand. I could really go for a chocolate dipped frozen banana right now. Luckily, Jackie T sent this my way.

This particular banana may be hot instead of frozen but it’s a small point; it’s still coated in chocolate. The liquor is a little murky and smells strongly of the two objects in this rooibos’s namesake. The flavour isn’t disappointing either, although it’s weaker than the aroma and I am tasting a bit of the base. I wouldn’t mind a banana split right now either. Or a fried banana. I’ll probably settle for one of the raw bananas sitting in the kitchen though. Bananas are the best food.

On a side note, this reminds me a lot of Banana Dream Pie from David’s Tea, which also has chocolate and banana flavours.

OMGsrsly

You’re totally making me crave a banana now, but all I have are frozen ones. Banana smoothie for me!

CrowKettle

Every time I see mention of your banana smoothie concoction on here I regret not having a working blender. Banana smoothies are a favourite of mine and I bet I’d love them with matcha.

OMGsrsly

:D Awesome. You can always get that super cheap one from Sears! I think it’s worth it.

Comments

OMGsrsly

CrowKettle

Ratings:

95-100: A Personal Favourite; I’m never without this tea.

90-94: Great! I’ll try to keep a small amount around.

80-89: Enjoyable; I may buy more at some point.

50-69: Something about this tea falls flat for me. Still drinkable.

30-49: This isn’t a particularly pleasant cup.

1-29: There’s no way to put it nicely..

BC, Canada