Thanks for this sample, Jackie T! A cup of chamomile before bed is a favourite of mine, but I always seem to be out.

The dry blend has a subtle sweet tart smell to it- like a citrus. It’s still a simple and sleepy herbal, however, even with the lavender and moonbeams thrown in. Especially with the lavender and moonbeams thrown in.. the moon’s full and I’m off to bed. Goodnight, Steepster!

Ratings:

95-100: A Personal Favourite; I’m never without this tea.

90-94: Great! I’ll try to keep a small amount around.

80-89: Enjoyable; I may buy more at some point.

50-69: Something about this tea falls flat for me. Still drinkable.

30-49: This isn’t a particularly pleasant cup.

1-29: There’s no way to put it nicely..

BC, Canada