This is so delicious.

I put four pearls in my tiny glass gongfu and have re-steeped them about six times today. The first cups were chocolate and malt but the last cup was quite peppery!

It took over two months for Teavivre’s package to reach me but I’m already down for two teas I need more of. It was worth the wait.

Boiling
TeaVivre

Sorry for letting you wait a long time, we’ll try to find a faster shipping method to Canada.

CrowKettle

Thank you, although the wait wasn’t too bad! The staff at TeaVivre were amazing at tracking my order and keeping me updated; I felt really looked after the whole time.

CHAroma

2 months?? Phew!

TeaVivre

Due to some reasons, the package will take a longer time than usual. Here we list the actual delivery time of major countries we delivered packages last month (May, 2013). http://www.teavivre.com/faq/_c_shipping-information/

Comments

TeaVivre

CrowKettle

CHAroma

2 months?? Phew!

TeaVivre

A good Silver Needle is my desert island tea.

Ratings: