drank Apricot by Harney & Sons

Fiddling was kind enough to send this my way, along with a load of other Harney & Sons samples. Thank you!

This is a backlog from two days ago- I oversteeped this tea twice, but it didn’t bite me for it. It had a pleasant nutty sweet flavour that is a nice alternative to the more common peach black blends. I added milk to the last cup and that was good too.

OMGsrsly

Amaretto is made of apricot pits, because they taste like almonds. So that’s probably why it’s nutty and sweet! :)

Comments

OMGsrsly

Ratings:

95-100: A Personal Favourite; I’m never without this tea.

90-94: Great! I’ll try to keep a small amount around.

80-89: Enjoyable; I may buy more at some point.

50-69: Something about this tea falls flat for me. Still drinkable.

30-49: This isn’t a particularly pleasant cup.

1-29: There’s no way to put it nicely..

BC, Canada