Backlog: In the midst of packing for Orlando flight I totally forgot about this cup; by the time I got to it last night the tea was cold. Luckily, it tasted pretty good this way, although not a favourite. It’s fruity sweet, floral, with those vegetative notes that green oolongs are known for.

Probably not something I’d pick up again. However, the regret of not getting the chance to re-steep it will probably lead me to pick up another sample of this in the future. I’m still thinking about it the day after, while sitting in the Toronto airport.

OMGsrsly

I haven’t actually tried my sample yet. I should get to that tonight. :) Thanks for the reminder!

Terri HarpLady

This is another one I haven’t tried yet.

Comments

OMGsrsly

Terri HarpLady

This is another one I haven’t tried yet.

Tea Preferences: My absolute favourites are the floral inclined oolong and white teas. I also enjoy unflavoured green teas, as well as some black teas (flavoured, unflavoured, Indian, Chinese, etc). Puerh is a hit or miss.

Fruit, cedar, anise, and vanilla are good. Black licorice, bergamot, and cheap chocolate are less good. Jasmine, cinnamon, and hibiscus are usually too strong in teas for my taste, but I otherwise like these flavours!

Ratings:

95-100: A Personal Favourite; I’m never without this tea.

90-94: Great! I’ll try to keep a small amount around.

80-89: Enjoyable; I may buy more at some point.

50-69: Something about this tea falls flat for me. Still drinkable.

30-49: This isn’t a particularly pleasant cup.

1-29: There’s no way to put it nicely..

BC, Canada