I’m glad I got the chance to revisit this one because I’ve changed my mind again- I prefer Lime Chiffon. I feel that the flavours are sharper with the Lime, whereas the Lemon is softer and sweeter. Both are great in their own ways, though.

Thanks, OMGsrsly, for sharing! I could almost taste the delectable notches of cream and citrus through this crummy sinus infection. Almost. Bleh. Probably not going to be drinking anything new for a while, or teas I really like. What a muted sipdown.

Fjellrev

Get better soon! I heard sinus infections can be really terrible.

CrowKettle

Thanks, Incendiare! It’s not fun, but it also gives me the chance to catch up on some leisure reading and drink up my grosser teas. :)

Comments

Fjellrev

Get better soon! I heard sinus infections can be really terrible.

CrowKettle

Ratings:

95-100: A Personal Favourite; I’m never without this tea.

90-94: Great! I’ll try to keep a small amount around.

80-89: Enjoyable; I may buy more at some point.

50-69: Something about this tea falls flat for me. Still drinkable.

30-49: This isn’t a particularly pleasant cup.

1-29: There’s no way to put it nicely..

BC, Canada