Backlog.

I still think this makes a good hot latte, although it’s more of a fall item. I found this session to be heavy on the tangy cheesecake-ish side. I got a lot of Pumpkin from it too, while I found the caramel to be a bit on the light side. Maybe some whipped cream on top with caramel syrup would remedy that.

Oh, well. Some fading is to be expected considering I opened this bag over a few months ago. I’ve a second, unopened bag so there’s no point in hoarding! :)

CHAroma

I have a real problem hoarding my 52teas.

CrowKettle

I’m not typically a hoarder, but this and Butterbeer (particularly the Butterbeer) make me look like a Smaug wannabe.. I already have three bags of Butterbeer, yet I still had to reason myself out of ordering more of the recent reblend. :/

Cavocorax

Woah! 3 bags? :P
Actually, I wish I’d stocked up on that as it’s my favourite 52 Tea blend.

Comments

CHAroma

I have a real problem hoarding my 52teas.

CrowKettle

Cavocorax

Woah! 3 bags? :P
Actually, I wish I’d stocked up on that as it’s my favourite 52 Tea blend.

Ratings:

95-100: A Personal Favourite; I’m never without this tea.

90-94: Great! I’ll try to keep a small amount around.

80-89: Enjoyable; I may buy more at some point.

50-69: Something about this tea falls flat for me. Still drinkable.

30-49: This isn’t a particularly pleasant cup.

1-29: …