Backlog.

I still think this makes a good hot latte, although it’s more of a fall item. I found this session to be heavy on the tangy cheesecake-ish side. I got a lot of Pumpkin from it too, while I found the caramel to be a bit on the light side. Maybe some whipped cream on top with caramel syrup would remedy that.

Oh, well. Some fading is to be expected considering I opened this bag over a few months ago. I’ve a second, unopened bag so there’s no point in hoarding! :)

CHAroma

I have a real problem hoarding my 52teas.

CrowKettle

I’m not typically a hoarder, but this and Butterbeer (particularly the Butterbeer) make me look like a Smaug wannabe.. I already have three bags of Butterbeer, yet I still had to reason myself out of ordering more of the recent reblend. :/

Cavocorax

Woah! 3 bags? :P
Actually, I wish I’d stocked up on that as it’s my favourite 52 Tea blend.

Comments

CHAroma

I have a real problem hoarding my 52teas.

CrowKettle

Cavocorax

Woah! 3 bags? :P
Actually, I wish I’d stocked up on that as it’s my favourite 52 Tea blend.

Tea Preferences: My absolute favourites are the floral inclined oolong and white teas. I also enjoy unflavoured green teas, as well as some black teas (flavoured, unflavoured, Indian, Chinese, etc). Puerh is a hit or miss.

Fruit, cedar, anise, and vanilla are good. Black licorice, bergamot, and cheap chocolate are less good. Jasmine, cinnamon, and hibiscus are usually too strong in teas for my taste, but I otherwise like these flavours!

Ratings:

95-100: A Personal Favourite; I’m never without this tea.

90-94: Great! I’ll try to keep a small amount around.

80-89: Enjoyable; I may buy more at some point.

50-69: Something about this tea falls flat for me. Still drinkable.

30-49: This isn’t a particularly pleasant cup.

1-29: There’s no way to put it nicely..

BC, Canada