I had an awesome matcha whisking session today! No clumps at the bottom of the bowl, with some decent froth going on. Success!

I used three scoops of matcha whisked in 175F water, then poured it into a cup with frothed warm milk. It was such a pretty cream green colour.. and then it was gone in less than a minute. Now I feel positively buzzed, and am already missing that beautiful green. I’m deeply regretting the self-imposed evening matcha curfews right now, but I think I want to sleep tonight. Maybe. Not.

Flavour-wise this one’s quirky. I think it tastes like typical plain old matcha to me, with a bit of a sweet-sour taste to it.

I don’t know what influenced me to pick up this flavour. I hadn’t seen that episode of Tatami Galaxy yet. (http://www.thiseuphoria.com/anime/tatami36.jpg)

175 °F / 79 °C

Some of my other interests outside of tea include jigsaw puzzles, random sci-fi/fantasy series, folklore, Pokemon, yoga.. I also love to ski and travel but these things rarely happen.

Ratings:

95-100: A Personal Favourite; I’m never without this tea.

90-94: Great! I’ll try to keep a small amount around.

80-89: Enjoyable; I may buy more at some point.

50-69: Something about this tea falls flat for me. Still drinkable.

30-49: This isn’t a particularly pleasant cup.

1-29: There’s no way to put it nicely..

BC, Canada