Omg, this is Sweet. I ate one of the nougats from the dry blend and the tea tastes just like it. Along with hazelnut creamer. And a little salt. I added milk and the creamer got creamier. This is almost too rich, guys. I feel like my mouth is coated with butter, sugar, and nutella.

I’m putting this one under potential late fall and winter blends.

Cavocorax

Oooh, maybe I should have bought 100g? I think Kittena is taking 25g, and Sil will probably want a sample too…

But then we can always get more…

CrowKettle

My one complaint is the tea component doesn’t factor in too much; the nougat nutella thing completely swamps it. It reminds me of flavoured hot chocolate a little.

Oh man….. On the plus side cavo, when you’re hear this gives us things to intentionally swap with the folks out west for :)

Wow I said hear not here….I am tired

OMGsrsly

Oh, that’ll be good as a dessert tea. And I bet it will be delicious made into popsicles, too. I might consider adding some Irish Breakfast to up the TEA factor though.. :)

CrowKettle

Mixing this with Irish Breakfast sounds like a fantastic idea. Or a chocolatey black base. Then it might taste like a ferrero rocher.

Comments

Cavocorax

But then we can always get more…

Wow I said hear not here….I am tired

OMGsrsly

CrowKettle

Tea Preferences: My absolute favourites are the floral inclined oolong and white teas. I also enjoy unflavoured green teas, as well as some black teas (flavoured, unflavoured, Indian, Chinese, etc). Puerh is a hit or miss.

Fruit, cedar, anise, and vanilla are good. Black licorice, bergamot, and cheap chocolate are less good. Jasmine, cinnamon, and hibiscus are usually too strong in teas for my taste, but I otherwise like these flavours!

Ratings:

95-100: A Personal Favourite; I’m never without this tea.

90-94: Great! I’ll try to keep a small amount around.

80-89: Enjoyable; I may buy more at some point.

50-69: Something about this tea falls flat for me. Still drinkable.

30-49: This isn’t a particularly pleasant cup.

1-29: There’s no way to put it nicely..

BC, Canada