Omg, this is Sweet. I ate one of the nougats from the dry blend and the tea tastes just like it. Along with hazelnut creamer. And a little salt. I added milk and the creamer got creamier. This is almost too rich, guys. I feel like my mouth is coated with butter, sugar, and nutella.

I’m putting this one under potential late fall and winter blends.

Cavocorax

Oooh, maybe I should have bought 100g? I think Kittena is taking 25g, and Sil will probably want a sample too…

But then we can always get more…

CrowKettle

My one complaint is the tea component doesn’t factor in too much; the nougat nutella thing completely swamps it. It reminds me of flavoured hot chocolate a little.

Oh man….. On the plus side cavo, when you’re hear this gives us things to intentionally swap with the folks out west for :)

Wow I said hear not here….I am tired

OMGsrsly

Oh, that’ll be good as a dessert tea. And I bet it will be delicious made into popsicles, too. I might consider adding some Irish Breakfast to up the TEA factor though.. :)

CrowKettle

Mixing this with Irish Breakfast sounds like a fantastic idea. Or a chocolatey black base. Then it might taste like a ferrero rocher.

Comments

Cavocorax

But then we can always get more…

Wow I said hear not here….I am tired

OMGsrsly

CrowKettle

A good Silver Needle is my desert island tea.

Ratings: