drank Malted ChocoMaté by 52teas

Backlog. Lots of running around lately, doing that summer end, everything-decides-to-break-now, thing. Uhaul Victoria could be a little better at things.

Anyways, I’m loving Incendaire’s sample envelope. Everything is just the right size and makes it easy to choose something quick. I dumped this one into a David’s perfect mug, not expecting much and looking for a quick steep fix.

It was surprisingly nice to get something with such a syrupy, chocolatey finish. As it cooled the dessert-like sweetness increased. Not a bad flavoured maté at all! Thanks Incendaire!

Fjellrev

I’m glad you enjoyed this! I would love to give you more but I divided up the last of what I had amongst everyone. This one almost reminds me of a Rolo or something. :)

Sorry for the all the crazy breakage. Not what you need when class is just around the corner.

CrowKettle

Thanks for the consideration! It does taste like it has some kind of syrup filling. :)

Comments

Fjellrev

CrowKettle

A good Silver Needle is my desert island tea.

Ratings: