This one’s pretty mild, except for a spicy and subtly orange-sweet finish. It’s very mellow with warming qualities, so it will be easy to drink the rest of. I don’t think I’ll get this again, however. I’ll try steeping it for +15min next time to see if that yields more flavour.

Still glad I got the chance to try a sandalwood blend; I wasn’t aware that it’s sometimes used as a spice.

Boiling 8 min or more
OMGsrsly

Sandalwood was used a lot in food during the middle ages and renaissance. Mostly as a red dye, IIRC.

Comments

OMGsrsly

A good Silver Needle is my desert island tea.

Ratings: