I was trying my hardest to resist ordering new tea until Black Friday, but then Stacy announced this new blend and Champagne & Rose Cream. The sad lie I told myself was if I try samples of those two now I can decide on the exact amount I want in November.. Eh. After drinking this one I don’t know if I want to wait that long (I’ll be strong).

I love how the pumpkin flavour crept in slowly, eventually dominating everything along with the creamy sour “dairy” notes. It’s a “skim” milkshake that still manages to carry a lot of dessert depth and spice.

New sad lie proposal: if I had more of this now it would kill the desire to eat more pumpkin frozen yogurt, which doesn’t go too well with my slightly lactose intolerant self anyways.

That’s actually my last small comment on this tea- I love how I can get any creaminess out of this without having to add some kind of milk. Most of the pumpkin blends I’ve tried really need the extra help. This one seems to manage perfectly alright on its own.

Edit: The Darjeeling oolong base is a neat choice. It’s smooth and allows this tea to re-steep extremely well. I managed it four times and got varying qualities of pumpkin spice, milk, vanilla, and caramel out of each steep. That’s an impressive feat for a flavoured tea!

lolololol.

Fuzzy_Peachkin

mmmmm… pumpkin yogurt! My slightly lactose intolerant self appreciates your note! :-)

Jenny O

I was trying to hold off until Black Friday as well, I ended up caving and I regret nothing.;)

champagne and rose cream remained a sample though, so don’t be too jealous

JustJames

argh….. i have an order i can add to if i want. i want to, but i shouldn’t. the question is: will i? lol.

Nitoo6of6

Really want to try this!!!

Cavocorax

Oooh. I have to decide if I’m going to order this one, or the Pumpkin Creme Brulee. Don’t think I can justify both…

CrowKettle

Maybe I can send you some of this to your new location. I have 2oz to spare. :)

CrowKettle

I’ve been putting off contacting people for swaps due to cold and deadline season, and I have to get out a really late parcel to Fuzzy_Peachkin, but if anyone wants some PM me. :)

Comments

JustJames

lolololol.

Fuzzy_Peachkin

Jenny O

champagne and rose cream remained a sample though, so don’t be too jealous

Nitoo6of6

Really want to try this!!!

Cavocorax

CrowKettle

Maybe I can send you some of this to your new location. I have 2oz to spare. :)

Ratings:

95-100: A Personal Favourite; I’m never without this tea.

90-94: Great! I’ll try to keep a small amount around.

80-89: Enjoyable; I may buy more at some point.

50-69: Something about this tea falls flat for me. Still drinkable.

30-49: This isn’t a particularly pleasant cup.

1-29: There’s no way to put it nicely..

BC, Canada