This is the epitome of why I love tea. I had a sweet and deep champagne like this in a wedding party once. It was gone too quickly, just like this tea.

The rose isn’t too heavy, and comes along more towards the finish, and smooth, floral notes of amaranth pop out a bit. There’s a sweet note mid-sip, a sour malt tone, and some buttery cream lingering throughout.

Um, I really love this one, in an extremely biased, Silver Needle and floral loving way. The description on the website is right; it tastes even better when it cools (more sweet cream).

Note to self: check out Glenburn Silver Needle

Terri HarpLady

This is one of the ones I’d like to try.

Butiki Teas

Glenburn Silver Needle is amazing, just saying and so is the new Doke Silver Needle that we will be adding soon. Indian white teas have been super tasty lately.

CrowKettle

I’ll be sure to pick up some Doke Silver Needle when it shows up on the site. After enjoying this one so much, I really want to try out the variety of unflavoured white teas you stock. :)

Comments

Terri HarpLady

This is one of the ones I’d like to try.

Butiki Teas

CrowKettle

A good Silver Needle is my desert island tea.

Ratings: