drank Mango Lassi by DAVIDsTEA

Grr, I found a pot’s worth of this hiding away in the very back of the cupboard. And here I thought I was done with it.

Having no patience, I dumped the whole amount in a tiny tea bag and put in an even tinier tea cup for 4 min and 30 sec. Ok, this is high concentration actually pretty decent- very sweet and creamy. I think this is the best it’s ever been for me. Bumping up the rating a little.

lol i really should try this one

CrowKettle

It’s not something I’d repurchase again but it’s worth a try!

Comments

lol i really should try this one

CrowKettle

It’s not something I’d repurchase again but it’s worth a try!

Ratings:

95-100: A Personal Favourite; I’m never without this tea.

90-94: Great! I’ll try to keep a small amount around.

80-89: Enjoyable; I may buy more at some point.

50-69: Something about this tea falls flat for me. Still drinkable.

30-49: This isn’t a particularly pleasant cup.

1-29: There’s no way to put it nicely..

BC, Canada