I think this one was from Fiddling. Thanks for sending this my way; it’s not easy to get Adagio teas over here!

I’m drinking this in my mug while listening to (maybe too much) Queen, when I should be studying for two midterms tomorrow. Call me sad and indulgent.. All I need to do is turn around and look down- and voilà! There’s the textbook and studying would happen.. After I finish this cup.

this cup is full of low fat raspberry truffles. It’s much more satisfying than reading handwritten notes and goes well with milk.

OMGsrsly

Wishing you the best on your tests tomorrow!

CrowKettle

Thanks :)

Comments

OMGsrsly

Wishing you the best on your tests tomorrow!

CrowKettle

Thanks :)

Tea Preferences: My absolute favourites are the floral inclined oolong and white teas. I also enjoy unflavoured green teas, as well as some black teas (flavoured, unflavoured, Indian, Chinese, etc). Puerh is a hit or miss.

Fruit, cedar, anise, and vanilla are good. Black licorice, bergamot, and cheap chocolate are less good. Jasmine, cinnamon, and hibiscus are usually too strong in teas for my taste, but I otherwise like these flavours!

Ratings:

95-100: A Personal Favourite; I’m never without this tea.

90-94: Great! I’ll try to keep a small amount around.

80-89: Enjoyable; I may buy more at some point.

50-69: Something about this tea falls flat for me. Still drinkable.

30-49: This isn’t a particularly pleasant cup.

1-29: There’s no way to put it nicely..

BC, Canada