I think this one was from Fiddling. Thanks for sending this my way; it’s not easy to get Adagio teas over here!

I’m drinking this in my mug while listening to (maybe too much) Queen, when I should be studying for two midterms tomorrow. Call me sad and indulgent.. All I need to do is turn around and look down- and voilà! There’s the textbook and studying would happen.. After I finish this cup.

this cup is full of low fat raspberry truffles. It’s much more satisfying than reading handwritten notes and goes well with milk.

OMGsrsly

Wishing you the best on your tests tomorrow!

CrowKettle

Thanks :)

Comments

OMGsrsly

Wishing you the best on your tests tomorrow!

CrowKettle

Thanks :)

A good Silver Needle is my desert island tea.

Ratings: