I think I’ve hoarded this strange tea long enough so here it goes- 5min in boiling water.

It smells deliciously bready and tastes almost sweet in a starchy way. This is so mellow- just the thing I need to wind down after this crazy, long day. so many good and bad things happened at school today, but it all ended well. I got to count and eat lots of smarties in Intro to Anthropological Research, and I’m choosing to focus on that.

Thanks for this unique tea, Sil!

OMGsrsly

Oh man, I miss counting and sorting in class. Hope you have fun with that! :)

Comments

OMGsrsly

Oh man, I miss counting and sorting in class. Hope you have fun with that! :)

Ratings:

95-100: A Personal Favourite; I’m never without this tea.

90-94: Great! I’ll try to keep a small amount around.

80-89: Enjoyable; I may buy more at some point.

50-69: Something about this tea falls flat for me. Still drinkable.

30-49: This isn’t a particularly pleasant cup.

1-29: There’s no way to put it nicely..

BC, Canada