drank ChocoMint by Love is Tea (LIT)

This one’s interesting. The flavoring may have dulled down over time, as I’m not picking up much mint. I didn’t think there was any at first but there is something increasingly freshening in the lingering aftertaste, that’s definitely minty. My first impression was of smooth malt balls, actually (maybe that’s the chocolate element). Not a bad cup at all, and it goes well with milk.

Thanks for the sample, Fiddling (I think this one was from you)!

Tea Preferences: My absolute favourites are the floral inclined oolong and white teas. I also enjoy unflavoured green teas, as well as some black teas (flavoured, unflavoured, Indian, Chinese, etc). Puerh is a hit or miss.

Fruit, cedar, anise, and vanilla are good. Black licorice, bergamot, and cheap chocolate are less good. Jasmine, cinnamon, and hibiscus are usually too strong in teas for my taste, but I otherwise like these flavours!

Ratings:

95-100: A Personal Favourite; I’m never without this tea.

90-94: Great! I’ll try to keep a small amount around.

80-89: Enjoyable; I may buy more at some point.

50-69: Something about this tea falls flat for me. Still drinkable.

30-49: This isn’t a particularly pleasant cup.

1-29: There’s no way to put it nicely..

BC, Canada