Boiling water, 4 minutes 30 seconds, no milk or sugar.

Ah, I haven’t had a lot of plain black teas lately and didn’t realize how much I needed this! Malt, honey, and some raisins- I missed you! Token astringent bite, I missed you less! If I let my imagination run away with me I can taste caramel and cocoa, but I think I may be overexcited.

Thanks, Heather, for giving me your last cup’s worth yesterday! Also, an indirect thanks to Cavocorax for sending her this sample in the first place.

You know what sucks? Fire alarm testing day in apartments.

Anna

That’s clearly a whole new level of suckage and one I have yet to experience.

yyz

Awful, especially if you’ve got work to do. One of my student ‘experiences’ was in this building that had so many false alarms the fire department wouldn’t come for what seemed like hours. Thankfully I lived near lots of cafes and restaurants amenable to students.

Michelle Butler Hallett

UGH.

However, Tiger Assam …

Comments

Anna

That’s clearly a whole new level of suckage and one I have yet to experience.

yyz

Michelle Butler Hallett

UGH.

However, Tiger Assam …

A good Silver Needle is my desert island tea.

Ratings: