Look how quickly I move from Halloween to Christmas!

I’m picking up hibiscus, apple, citrus, vanilla, and something that could be marzipan or a combination of almonds and vanilla. It could even be the sultanas (grapes)! Zesty notes creep into the finish and then mellow out into a vanilla soup. It’s quite tart, and a couple sips is enough to make my mouth pucker.

I wasn’t expecting to enjoy this one as much as I do. It’s a crazy fruit blend, reminiscent of David’s Kanpe tea (that had cinnamon, fruits, and hibiscus). I enjoyed mixing the Kanpe with frozen pink lemonade but I don’t know if that would work here due to the stronger notes of vanilla sweets. Maybe it would work better.

BrewTEAlly Sweet

I can’t wait to bake stollen for the holidays, reminds me of my family overseas:/

OMGsrsly

My Christmas stollen is about to have an ‘accident’. Would you like me to include it in the box I’m sending? :)

CrowKettle

I have no problem with drinking more of this tea. It’s not something I’ll ever buy again but it’s easy. :)

OMGsrsly

Awesome! PS. Spiced fig smells similar, but no hibiscus. I hope it gives me the flavour I’m looking for. :)

BrewTEAlly Sweet

Would you please?! That would be awesome!

Comments

BrewTEAlly Sweet

CrowKettle

BrewTEAlly Sweet

Would you please?! That would be awesome!

Ratings:

95-100: A Personal Favourite; I’m never without this tea.

90-94: Great! I’ll try to keep a small amount around.

80-89: Enjoyable; I may buy more at some point.

50-69: Something about this tea falls flat for me. Still drinkable.

30-49: This isn’t a particularly pleasant cup.

1-29: …