Look how quickly I move from Halloween to Christmas!

I’m picking up hibiscus, apple, citrus, vanilla, and something that could be marzipan or a combination of almonds and vanilla. It could even be the sultanas (grapes)! Zesty notes creep into the finish and then mellow out into a vanilla soup. It’s quite tart, and a couple sips is enough to make my mouth pucker.

I wasn’t expecting to enjoy this one as much as I do. It’s a crazy fruit blend, reminiscent of David’s Kanpe tea (that had cinnamon, fruits, and hibiscus). I enjoyed mixing the Kanpe with frozen pink lemonade but I don’t know if that would work here due to the stronger notes of vanilla sweets. Maybe it would work better.

BrewTEAlly Sweet

I can’t wait to bake stollen for the holidays, reminds me of my family overseas:/

OMGsrsly

My Christmas stollen is about to have an ‘accident’. Would you like me to include it in the box I’m sending? :)

CrowKettle

I have no problem with drinking more of this tea. It’s not something I’ll ever buy again but it’s easy. :)

OMGsrsly

Awesome! PS. Spiced fig smells similar, but no hibiscus. I hope it gives me the flavour I’m looking for. :)

BrewTEAlly Sweet

Would you please?! That would be awesome!

Comments

BrewTEAlly Sweet

CrowKettle

BrewTEAlly Sweet

Would you please?! That would be awesome!

Tea Preferences: My absolute favourites are the floral inclined oolong and white teas. I also enjoy unflavoured green teas, as well as some black teas (flavoured, unflavoured, Indian, Chinese, etc). Puerh is a hit or miss.

Fruit, cedar, anise, and vanilla are good. Black licorice, bergamot, and cheap chocolate are less good. Jasmine, cinnamon, and hibiscus are usually too strong in teas for my taste, but I otherwise like these flavours!

Ratings:

95-100: A Personal Favourite; I’m never without this tea.

90-94: Great! I’ll try to keep a small amount around.

80-89: Enjoyable; I may buy more at some point.

50-69: Something about this tea falls flat for me. Still drinkable.

30-49: This isn’t a particularly pleasant cup.

1-29: There’s no way to put it nicely..

BC, Canada