drank Choconut Oolong by DAVIDsTEA

Backlog from last night. I would’ve preferred less licorice weirdness and more creamy nutella, David’s Tea.

Booo. Sounds like the Winter Collection has been a fail so far. :(

CrowKettle

Yeah, not overly impressed right now. The only one I’m ok with so far is the White Chocolate Frost. Tastes like Cocomint Cream, with white chocolate instead of coconut, and without the apples.

I haven’t even gotten to Coffee Cake yet.

Courtney

I didn’t even pick up Coffee Cake. The scent alone so strongly reminded me of Red Velvet I just couldn’t :(

Cavocorax

Courtney – it’s REALLY similar so if you didn’t like RV, pass on that one. It has the same oily cake notes as RV.

And CrowKettle, I wish they’d brought back Cocomint Cream! :O I miss that one…

Michelle Butler Hallett

Licorice … with oolong? GROSS.

CrowKettle

Yeah, it’s not particularly appealing.

I miss Cocomint Cream, and even Merry Cranberry right now.

OMGsrsly

I really want to try Merry Cranberry still. I think it’s still on sale, but I don’t need that much!

CrowKettle

I’d possibly split it with you If you’re ever tempted.

OMGsrsly

It’s the 8.8oz size, so.. I just. Idk. I’ll think about it. :)

Cavocorax

If you’re really missing Cocomintt Cream, Jackie T had Simpson & Vail create a copycat blend based on a sample – http://steepster.com/teas/simpson-and-vail/36741-jaclyns-cocomint-tea She says it’s nearly identical!

CrowKettle

I’ve been meaning to try that out actually. Thanks for the reminder, Cavo!

Comments

Cavocorax

Booo. Sounds like the Winter Collection has been a fail so far. :(

CrowKettle

I haven’t even gotten to Coffee Cake yet.

Courtney

Cavocorax

And CrowKettle, I wish they’d brought back Cocomint Cream! :O I miss that one…

Michelle Butler Hallett

Licorice … with oolong? GROSS.

CrowKettle

Yeah, it’s not particularly appealing.

I miss Cocomint Cream, and even Merry Cranberry right now.

CrowKettle

I’d possibly split it with you If you’re ever tempted.

OMGsrsly

It’s the 8.8oz size, so.. I just. Idk. I’ll think about it. :)

CrowKettle

I’ve been meaning to try that out actually. Thanks for the reminder, Cavo!

A good Silver Needle is my desert island tea.

Ratings: