With 1%. I think I’d probably prefer this one without the chocolate, or the marshmallows- I can’t tell which one is giving me this old, soggy graham cracker flavour profile.

The best things about this tea creeps out around the finish and aftertaste, in a kind of snowball effect. Those best things are the pumpkin spices and caramel flavour. Delicious, gooey caramel.. I can almost believe you’re actually there.

Despite not being a fan of some of the components in this one, I’d still easily pick it over David’s 2013 rendition of Pumpkin Chai. I’m just not digging the stew of citrus notes and spices it seems to have this year.

Edit: I want to add that the empty cup has the aroma of a melted, lightly spiced, caramilk bar. Also, this has so much more flavour when I steep it for +6min and use two teaspoons.

Fjellrev

What’s your favourite pumpkin blend, by the way?

momo

wow if I hadn’t already plotted salted caramel chai for an attempt at work on Friday I’d go for caramel pumpkin chai NOW. I didn’t even know this was a tea though maybe that was a good thing!

CrowKettle

At the moment it’s the Pumpkin Pie matcha from Red Leaf. It mixes well with ice cream so it automatically wins. It’s not a very subtle blend flavoring though. I might come to love Butiki’s more subtle Pumpkin Milkshake, but I don’t seem to reach for it too often.

Momo, both of those ideas sound amazing because they have caramel in them. :)

Amariel

This has everything I love in it. I’ll have to try some, sometime.

Cavocorax

Oh, I second that – it’s amazing. I haven’t mixed matcha with ice cream though – what a fool I’ve been!

MissB

Matcha with ice cream is AMAZING. Seriously. I usually do my matcha’s as smoothies/ice cream shakes, although you can just as easily do them when making your own ice cream. I just add a spoonful into the mixer while it’s churning, although the bubble tea place I like just dusts it on top of the ice cream.

Comments

Fjellrev

What’s your favourite pumpkin blend, by the way?

momo

CrowKettle

Momo, both of those ideas sound amazing because they have caramel in them. :)

Amariel

This has everything I love in it. I’ll have to try some, sometime.

Cavocorax

MissB

Ratings:

95-100: A Personal Favourite; I’m never without this tea.

90-94: Great! I’ll try to keep a small amount around.

80-89: Enjoyable; I may buy more at some point.

50-69: Something about this tea falls flat for me. Still drinkable.

30-49: This isn’t a particularly pleasant cup.

1-29: There’s no way to put it nicely..

BC, Canada