drank Alpine Punch by DAVIDsTEA

This one takes me back! Alpine Punch was probably one of the first rooibos blends I ever tried, back in 2011 (that’s when I still bought giant tins of everything I tried). In hindsight, buying 136g of this wasn’t the smartest idea. While it was delicious during the winter months, I lost interest when things started to warm up. RIP, 100-some grams of this tea. I have no clue where you are now.

Er, so this is a new tiny batch from this year. It’s full of as much Christmas-y coconut goodness as I can remember. Fruit cake and angel food cake vibes galore. The rose and the pepper are new for me, and I quite like what they bring out.

Yeah, I’m OK with this seasonal blend. I think we have some nice days ahead of us this cold season.

Also, yay for Doctor Who! I’m going to watch that very shortly. Maybe with a cup of this (or maybe a couple cups of this because it’s over an hour long).

Nxtdoor

It’s funny how we all bought a lot of everything in the beginning. I remember dexter3657 telling me not to buy 100 grams of everything and I remember thinking “why not? I’ll drink it all the same” . Oh the foolishness of “youth”!

Cavocorax

Hahha. Yeah, it took me a year to get rid of my 100g tins. /0\

Amariel

I haven’t had any this season yet, but it is one of the few rooibos I like.

CrowKettle

lol, Cavo, now you’ve moved on to 10oz, right? :P Although, there are a couple of teas I’d do that with too..

Comments

Nxtdoor

Cavocorax

Hahha. Yeah, it took me a year to get rid of my 100g tins. /0\

Amariel

I haven’t had any this season yet, but it is one of the few rooibos I like.

CrowKettle

A good Silver Needle is my desert island tea.

Ratings: