Backlog: after making some of this without really having time for it the other day, I opted to pour it in my timolino travel mug and hope for the best.

Turns out this fairs amazingly well in the timolino (at least, it was a lot better than I expected it to be). The plastic didn’t drown out any of the subtleties- The rose is the dominant note, with some amaranth and cream. This made a comical archaeology lab awesome. Looking forward to having many more amazing timolino adventures with this tea.

OMGsrsly

Don’t you know that archaeology is srs bsnss? :D (How to freak your classmates out: If your tongue sticks to dry “wood”, it’s bone. I swear this is legit, although it sounds absolutely preposterous.)

OMGsrsly

I actually tasted rocks in the rock lab too. My prof just shook his head at me. I guess that’s what happens when you take mineralogy BEFORE point identification.

Amariel

I wish I could also “like” OMGsrsly’s comments too. :P

CrowKettle

I agree with Heather (I’ll have to find the right time to test that), although I’d probably abuse the ability to an annoying degree.

Comments

OMGsrsly

Amariel

I wish I could also “like” OMGsrsly’s comments too. :P

CrowKettle

A good Silver Needle is my desert island tea.

Ratings: