drank Coconut Oolong by Zen Tea

This is another one from the limited selection of teas that I’ll drink a pot of. Floral notes, and coconut flakes are touching upon milky today. This is why this tea gets “permanent” status in my stash. It goes along perfectly with the lengthy “A Beautiful Mind” and some episodes of Downton Abbey (thanks, Cavo).

You know what’s a really big fish? The Atlantic Bluefin Tuna.

Cavocorax

Glad you’re enjoying it!

OMGsrsly

I forgot this one was on my desk tonight, and I had the one from Soko. I’m putting that one on your list, CrowKettle. You should try it too.

Amariel

I had some last night, but I was in such a funk from the Wild Purple Buds Pu Erh, that it just tainted the whole taste of this one.

Comments

Cavocorax

Glad you’re enjoying it!

OMGsrsly

Amariel

Ratings:

95-100: A Personal Favourite; I’m never without this tea.

90-94: Great! I’ll try to keep a small amount around.

80-89: Enjoyable; I may buy more at some point.

50-69: Something about this tea falls flat for me. Still drinkable.

30-49: This isn’t a particularly pleasant cup.

1-29: There’s no way to put it nicely..

BC, Canada